2020 is the year of Optometry and it is the perfect time to update your eyewear. The optical at Nuvue is fun and fashionable and we welcome all of Kelowna to come check it out. This article will highlight some of the amazing frame brands available at our optical.
Tiffany and Co.
- Was founded in 1837 in New York and become known for its exceptional gemstones. Tiffany & Co. has become synonymous with creative excellence, elegance, and innovative design. You can’t miss their stunning Tiffany blue inside the frame.
- Quality, luxury, and exclusivity are the words that come to mind when thinking about the Tom Ford brand. Very commonly worn by some of the most powerful figures in Hollywood. Their signature T on the temple is a unique and strong symbol.
- Creates a feminine charm using soft materials, beautiful shapes, and warm or sandy shades. Only the finest materials are used in this brand, including Swarovski crystals, which are hand set into the frames.
- Timeless style in the eyewear industry led by their iconic aviator sunglasses. Ray Ban has been at he forefront of cultural changes and is worn by many celebrities and public figures. Their signature logo on the lens is available for sunglasses and ophthalmic frames.
- A detail oriented French company that uses high quality and unique materials in their designs. Carbon, wood, and leather have been integrated into their designs recently with 3D printing. OGA frames are built on functionality and have strong premium styles with a masculine spirit.
- Get charmed by the beautiful retro frames with modern twists, the melodies of Vinyl Factory. These frames are made with high quality Italian acetate and are some of the coolest and funkiest frames in our optical.
These are just a few of the amazing brands available at Nuvue Optometry. Our optical is the place to find the perfect frame for you. With high quality 1.6 index lenses with all the coatings for $99, the value can’t be beat. We hope to see you in the optical soon!
Dr Devin W Almond, BSc, OD